Cuda Washington is the leader in aqueous parts washers and service for Western Washington. We have customers from Bellingham to Olympia and over to Bremerton and have been in business for 15 years.
We are growing our existing business and are looking for a top notch Field Services Automotive Technician to service and repair the units out in the field with our customers. (All brands).This individual will be instrumental in that growth as well as be part of developing a career in service operations as we grow and bring on additional resources.
You will drive a beautiful new company work van and will be supplied with tools for this Automotive Technician position.
Job Description Automotive Technician:
- Primary responsibility is performing regularly scheduled maintenance of Cuda (and other brands) aqueous parts washers for 200 customers (primarily auto dealerships)
- Ability to properly and efficiently diagnose electrical and mechanical issues 25% of job.
- Able to work independently, and totally mobile.
- Willing to drive long distances in company provided work van Lift more than 50 pounds multiple times a day.
- Attention to detail a must.
Requirements for an Automotive Technician:
- High School education or GED Equipment maintenance or mechanical experience a must.
- College course work or programs a plus.
- Must be Familiar with AC current and know how to read a wiring diagram.
- Must have clean driving record and background.
- Salary for an Automotive Technician (DOE) $18-25 per hour, Benefits plus bonus plan.
- Normal business hours however hours may be flexible depending on the location of the jobs.
Ground floor opportunity with income potential as the company grows – you grow!
If you are looking for an opportunity to develop a career this position is for you!